Sunday, December 6, 2009

is it really almost Christmas?!

I cannot believe how fast the time is going by right now! Things sometimes seem to never change and yet everything is changing daily. ugh...I will be happy when we are a little more settled next year. :)

Let's see....

Deegan is offically no long a baby - is now "technically" considered a toddler! AHHH!!! He is starting to learn how to walk on his own. I don't really think I am ready for this stage; life is going to change SO much and I can already tell I am going to have a difficult time keeping up with him. But, it is a really exciting experience to see him figuring these things out.

Joel is in full swing with his interviewing process. He is going to gone for 2 weeks starting tomorrow (although I will see him intermittenly (sp?)) between OH, WI, MI, etc. he is going to be a traveling fool. His ortho interviews are finally starting....thank you Jesus! I swear, so many of the ortho programs are just so full of themselves. It is really annoying having to deal with people/programs of that mentality. Oh well, at least he has some good interviews coming and soon enough we will find out where we are going to be! :)

I am quickly approaching the end of the my semester. This coming week is my last until mid-January...YES! :) (include HUGE fist pump here) Although I will be taking a whole nother class for my ordination which will put me at about 11.5 credits. Again...although I am excited for Deeg's to walk I am kind of hoping he holds for a while. :) Is that wrong?? Anywho, I am excited because I will then get to be on campus! YIIPPPEEEE!!!

In 2 weeks I get to see my brother for the first time in 8 months so I am stoked about that and we are going to the D.R. for Christmas which is a first but should be a blast. :) So many things to look forward to, I have to remember to BE in the present and BE content with it.

Love to you all! Of to work on some homework...

No comments: