On a more cheery note - I FINALLY got a new phone!!!!! It has only been 4 years...I mean, come on right?! It reminded me of what happened when I got my laptop a few years back. When I walked into the store, the salesperson asked what I was looking for and when I told him what I wanted he started laughing because they did not even make laptops with those features anymore. Yea...that is what happened last night with getting my new phone. The girl looked at me (in the nicest way possible), and explained how the phone worked and somewhat laughed at how old my phone was. Seriously people - I am not that old and I find it somewhat ridiculous that many of these changes are happening with my generation and I can't even keep up with it. oh man.
Changes are a good thing, a great thing in fact. But I am looking forward to some stability in my life and I think that will happen (at least somewhat) here in Cleveland. :)
1 comment:
You need to get involved with a MOMS Club. They are GREAT, and it really helps with those long days.
MOMS Club (Moms Offering Moms Support) is the one that I'm a part of in Florida. It's a national thing, so you can look up your city to find the local MOMS Club in your area: http://momsclub.com/links.html#Ohio
I LOVE my MOMS group. We have a monthly "Mom's Night Out," and we do at least one playgroup each week. It's a great way for the kids to meet other kids, and it will give you an instant connection with other moms in your area.
You can also try "Moms Like Me" or MeetUp:
www.momslikeme.com
www.meetup.com
Good Luck!
Post a Comment